Are you in the market for some new golf clubs?
There’s no better time than right now!
Visit us at our FITTING DAY on Saturday, July 11th
Try all the best and newest equipment from TaylorMade
During these unprecedented times, TaylorMade has taken advanced measures to ensure your health and safety, as well as that of our staff and their team.
Those measures include:
- Fitting reps are required to use face coverings at all fitting events
- Customers attending fitting experiences will be encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings
- All fittings will be limited to 1-on-1 experiences with social distancing practices
- Fitting reps are equipped with a sanitization kit that includes Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, disinfectant soap, towels and sterilized brushes
- Golf equipment will be cleaned and sterilized following each usage
Rest assured that your health and safety is the No. 1 priority for both our club and TaylorMade. We will ask that you respect the precautions by not attending if you have a cough or fever (or have had in the last 14 days), have been exposed to someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or might otherwise expose our staff or other guests to unnecessary risk.